mandag, november 26, 2007

HIGHER THAN THE SUN?

So it seems that everyone, and their dealer, are creaming their pants due to the highly anticipated Miss Kitting «comeback» …
Well, not that I want to piss on any parade … but please … you know what I mean?


First we had Miss Kittin & The Hacker «Hometown». Huge yawn!

And now, big arty fanfare, Miss Kittin «Kittin Is High».
As some would say; «it has a certain naïve charm … But no muscles!»

I´m not a hater – promise … But that whole i-am-tired-of-life-and-i-write-absurd-lyrics-and-i-can-just-talk-over-
this-beat-as-long-as-it-last-around-10 minutes-or-so is frankly not doing it for me. Although i´m dying to find out who hides behind the Black Labelle-name … They are fellow Norwegians I hear. Well, i´ll keep an eye open for them!

But why bitch about Kittin? I look forward to the album – that´s all I can say at this point.

So, I should end this post with some great music. And my ears can´t get enough of Xenia Beliayeva at the moment.
This is dark pop music ... pop that makes you look over your shoulder while dancing and having Pinhead trying to lure you away from the dancefloor ... «We have such sights to show you ...»

Check out these tracks and i´m sure you´ll feel the same way.


XENIA BELIAYEVA «ULTRA GLAMOUR»

BUY
XENIA BELIAYEVA «ULTRA GLAMOUR» @ JUNO

XENIA BELIAYEVA «MUSIC» KIKO REMIX

BUY
XENIA BELIAYEVA «MUSIC» @ JUNO

XENIA BELIAYEVA «HELLRAISER»

BUY
XENIA BELIAYEVA «HELLRAISER» @ JUNO

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Vet ikke om du har fått hørt hele batbox, men albumet er a-million! times bedre enn førstesingelen!