fredag, november 02, 2007

DANCING LAUGHING DRINKING LOVING

Just a quickie folks...
Two favourite tracks of mine and a short, instant mix featuring two of the Soft Cell remixes from the forthcoming remix album. Enjoy!

«DANCING LAUGHING DRINKING LOVING» COVER



DJ DEADSWAN «DANCING LAUGHING DRINKING LOVING»


PLUNDERSONICS «MUTANTS HERE I AM»
Plundersonics are Thies Mynther and Melissa Logan, from Chicks on Speed, and this tune was made for the Commodore 64-album «Input 64». Very fun, catchy and works well even if you, like me, never had any interest at all for computor games ...

PLUNDERSONICS «MUTANTS HERE I AM»


SEXUAL HARASSMENT «IF I GAVE YOU A PARTY»
This was released in 1983, but featured on Gomma’s «Anti-NY» compilation from 2000 which promoted new interest in the disco-not-disco sound.
Is it out of key, is it just pure madness? Maybe ... but either way it throws you around and causes huge amounts of instant pleasure and excitement!

SEXUAL HARASSMENT «IF I GAVE YOU A PARTY»

2 kommentarer:

b eLeCtRo sa...

halla. begge to siste linker mot SEXUAL HARASSMENT... you fix?

Dj Deadswan sa...

Fixed my friend!