søndag, oktober 14, 2007

LURING DISCO DOLLIES TO A LIFE OF VICE


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Do you look a mess
Do you have a hangover
Did you over do the lemonade
Cut short on the soda
Did you do that dance
The doctor told you that you shouldn't do
But you're only young
You should do that dance twice over
I know it's pretty early
But you still look great
Just ready for the beauty
That the make-up will create
Take a little blusher
Take a little paint
Put on the silver dress
The one that makes the young boys faint
I'm sitting on my bed
And I'm looking at the time
Have a cup of coffee
And you're feeling fine
Put on that new record
That you brought the other day
The words'll make you smile
You can dance the dust away
Make your single bed
And push the tea leaves down the drain
Take a long deep breathe
And start the night life over again

Dancing
Laughing
Drinking
Loving
Dancing
Laughing



[SOFT CELL // BEDSITTER 12” EXT. VERSION]

2 kommentarer:

The eledgable batchelor sa...

What a night!

Baron von Bulldog sa...

I wish I was there, but this old troll had way too much whisky and woke up minday morning at Betty Fords , still with a bottle in my hand...When will I learn?