fredag, oktober 05, 2007

I KNOW WHAT BOYS, AND SOME GIRLS, LIKE

I´m sure lot of you like the 80s song «I Know What Boys Like» by The Waitresses. Well, i like it too.

... however i really like Shampoo and their version as well.
Not to mention the version by The Junkies ... lurve it!

You can download both versions, by Shampoo and The Junkies, further down.

But then, the other day i found a new version. This time a version about what the girls like, done by Torsten Kretchzmar and Men of Sport.

A fun fun, queer eye for the straight girl kind of song ... you know what i mean...

If not, check the video.

Oh, and you can download this version as well, just scroll baby, scroll....

Torsten Kretchzmar and Men of Sport «I Know What Girls Like»



And here is the original, by The Waitresses



AND NOW: HERE ARE THE GOODS!
DOWNLOAD TORSTEN KRETCHZMAR AND MEN OF SPORT «I KNOW WHAT GIRLS LIKE»

DOWNLOAD SHAMPOO «I KNOW WHAT BOYS LIKE» EXTENDED VERSION

DOWNLOAD THE JUNKIES «I KNOW WHAT BOYS LIKE» DJ COSMO & DJ ZALMAN REMIX

AND A BONUS TREAT 4 YOU DARLINGS:
FROM THE SOUNDTRACK OF «ANOTHER GAY MOVIE»
DOWNLOAD AMANDA LEPORE «I KNOW WHAT BOYS LIKE»

1 kommentar:

Alexei Luthor sa...

Here's the short radio edit of the Shampoo cover:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?24hggry4nbx

I think the chick from The Waitresses looks like Parker Posey!