fredag, oktober 12, 2007

HANKY von HELL


I guess i should be upset about Hank von Helvetes outburst about gay marriage ... comparing it to people having sex with sheeps ... but, you know ... why bother?

He´s in way over his head now, the sweetheart ...

I have to tolerate him as i have to tolerate religious gay´s , and even gay priests... Masochists, if you ask moi.
Not that there is anything wrong with that!



Our religious Hanky Hank von Hell – and his troupe Turboneger – are usually pretty good at playing this game, and fuck around with the press and the politically correct amongst us. This time though it´s not even funny you know ...

The only funny aspect of it all is that when the interview in NO was released Turboneger was in San Francisco ... Now that´s a kick in the rubber parts! Ha ha.

Anyway´s punters: I love Hank von Helvete – and as soon as he buys me a bottle of Vodka i`ll kiss him on the cheek and let it all go.

...however: i want him to point out excactly where in the bible all the rules about marriage is written. I never read the book you see ...

Enjoy this earcandy by the way. It samples Turboneger ... and all their rules ...

XINOBI «TURBONEGRO´S LESSON»


4 kommentarer:

The eledgable batchelor sa...

I want Turbonegro's Lesson! Cant download it as it is password protected. Gimme Gimme!

Dj Deadswan sa...

You`ll get i 2night my friend!
CDR coming up!

Drix sa...

I want that song as well.. password?

Dj Deadswan sa...

It´s fixed now : so download the song and enjoy!