onsdag, august 16, 2006

Brokeback Mountain`s gotta a hold of my heart

What can i say? Just found this early this morning whilst getting ready to go to work. It sort of made me feel happy/sad/emo/twisted ... you know that feeling right? No? So it`s just me then ...
The thing is, i just saw Brokeback Mountain once – that was enough. Loved it and broke (ha ha ha) down completely at the end. Why? Well, i have not got a fetish for either cowboys or sheep but you know ... it`s that universal feeling of belonging every time we see gay love being show non a silver screen.
Now, i have to admit i`ve got a big fetish for Marc Almond. I had to leave work the day he had his motorcycle accident. I was a complete mess ... And now Gene Pitney is gone. So .. all that made me fall for this mash up-video this morning. Ok?
Enjoy, or loathe ...



Oh, bye the way:

Ever wondered how evil i am? Me too ...
So i took the 7 Sins test. And here are the results!
Greed:Medium
 
Gluttony:Medium
 
Wrath:Medium
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Medium
 
Lust:Low
 
Pride:Medium
 


Discover Your Sins - Click Here

Ingen kommentarer: