tirsdag, august 15, 2006

A bedsitter no more


Just finished moving out of the closet i`ve been living in for ages. No i`m not speaking in metaphores. It was tiny! Just enough room for my bed, records and me and Munin - my grumpy queen of a siamese cat.
I did not move far though. Just to another room. But it has created enough drama for me let me tell ya ... Going through last years, and the year before, newspapers and magazines. Hell, i was sleeping on them in the end. I`m a lazy bitch!

STHLM ROCKS!
Anyhow; Spent Stockholm Pride behind the decks at Klubb Slick as usual. Brilliant!


Played back to back with swedens electropop queen EMMON. Check her out - she is fab fab fab!

Just thought i should share a little mix i did the other day, instead of moving as planned.

Enjoy.

SUNDAY HANGOVER
tracklist:
FPU «Waiting For Snow»
Frank Neuman «Titan» Tomcraft Remix
Kiko «World Cup 2006»
Adam Sky «Ape-X»
Chab «Monster» Moonbootica RMX
Gabriel Ananda «Ihre Personliche Gluecksmelodie» Freeform Five Remix
Moonbootica «Mopedgang» Extended Version

DOWNLOAD SUNDAY HANGOVER
format: m4a/works with iTunes and Quicktime

If ever in Stockholm:
VISIT KLUBB SLICK

Ingen kommentarer: