søndag, september 02, 2007

NO MORE SCREAMING SKULLS

Adam Ant! Please, come back and reclaime the skull and crossbone!

I´m so fed up with all the cheap skull and crossbone-design floating around these days. And i can´t understand how they can get away with ripping of designers like for example Vivienne Westwood ... they have no shame.
Anyways; i´m not turning this blog into a fashion-blog. I`ll leave that that to my dear friend BARON von BULLDOG, and other fashionistas/style terrorists like OSLO FASHION and BEAUTIFUL STRANGER.

This post is just an excuse to flaunt my wishlist at the moment. Why go for the skeleton designs that everyone, and their baby sister, is wearing at the moment, when you can get hold of these kool items?

I want! I want!


GET IT HERE: SKELETEES



GET THEM HERE: Anatomically Correct Bone Socks

THE SOUND OF KOOL
And the soundtrack to this imaginary catwalk happening would be these amazing tunes - there, i made it back to the theme i am supposed to promote: kick ass music. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD ADAM & THE ANTS «CHRISTIAN D´OR

DOWNLOAD THE NORMAL «WARM LEATHERETTE»

DOWNLOAD MATMOS «STEAM AND SEQUINS FOR LARRY LEVAN»

DOWNLOAD NO MORE «SUICIDE COMMANDO»

DOWNLOAD CICCONE YOUTH «MACBETH»

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

I want too! I want because I want!