mandag, oktober 16, 2006

JUST ANOTHER MANIC MONDAY ...



Don`t you just hate mondays?
Well, this monday, today, is the worst by far.
How come i said yes to the dentist today of all days?
Was i drunk? Was i high?
Did he give me laughing gas before making me agree to such a stupid rendez vous ... Anyhow ...

I need a little pick-me-up to prepare me for the torture session ahead. I am not really a make up junkie. I used to mind you ... But i love make up actually.
And a manic monday can look so much brighter with some highlights and a lipliner don`t you think?

Well, i shall not pretend to be a Oriflame grrrl, so i`ll leave you in the hands of someone who know show to paint a vulgar picture, so to say, The Divine David.

The Divine David is the icon behind two of my favourite slogans:

REMEMBER, YOU ARE BE-AU-TI-FUL!

I`M NOT BITTER – I`M ANGRY!


Take it away divine creature!


THE DIVINE DAVID

Ingen kommentarer: