søndag, mai 07, 2006

You like plastique...

«I love Los Angeles. I love Hollywood. They're beautiful. Everybody's plastic, but I love plastic. I want to be plastic»
-Andy Warhol-


Now, Amanda does not really fall into the gay catogory. She is her own brand. Her own genre. A unique happening.
Amanda Lepore has been New York City´s IT girl since the early 1990's. She originates from New Jersey. She had her first cosmetic surgery at the age of 15 and then had a sex change in her final year of high school. Once a married suburban housewife, she fled her failing marriage for the bright lights and exciting scene of NYC.

This was of course just the short, tabloid version, of her amazing story. Read the biography, as told by Amanda her self over at Amanda Lepore Online

Amanda is the muse of photographer David La Chapelle, Swatch made the watch «Time tranny» in her honour and now comes the Amanda LePore doll!
Fuck GI Joe and Barbie. I want Amanda!

Her debut singles «Champagne», and «My Hair Looks Fierce» produced by Fatal Art Syndicate with lyrics written by gorgeous, hunky b-boy Cazwell, are up for grabs and to give you a taster i`ll share «My Hair Looks Fierce» with you all.

Girls! Your Revlon is calling.
Do your make up to this soundtrack!
Amanda Lepore :: «My Hair Looks Fierce»



As a nice bonus;
check out LaChapelle`s commercial for the make up brand MAC and fashion label Heatherette Amanda Lepore «MAC / Heatherette Commercial

Ingen kommentarer: