fredag, oktober 10, 2008

DSKASTING GOSSIP YOUTH!



This came to me minutes before i fell asleep the other night ...
In my head i was humming along to The Gossip «Standing in The Way Of Control» Tronik Youth Dub, when suddenly on top of that i started singing «Dskasting» by Feral and Gary Gecko & Pigbwoi. Brilliant!!

Just my luck that the idead came back to me the next day ... so i enlisted my good friend, and a wizard when it comes to twisting knobs in the studio, Smalltown Boy and went to work!

So here it is, for your pleasure and joy. Two of the greatest anthems in the history of Iconoclastic. We`ll be playing it tonight and expect a massive reaction on the floor!



Oh, and by the way!
Adriano Canzian is playing at Iconoclastic tonight!
You have been throwing your arms in the air along to his tunes at Iconoclastic as well. Tonight he`ll play a live set with tunes from his latest album «Metamorphisis».
Be there!

But for now:
DJ DEADSWAN & SMALLTOWN BOY «DSKASTING GOSSIP YOUTH» ICONOCLASTIC BOOTLEG

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I begin to get real income.
It gets down to select a correct companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]