fredag, juni 02, 2006

I don`t like the drugs, but the drugs like me...


I have a signed photograph of Betty Ford. I sent her a sobbing letter about my troubled childhood, and how she had been a light in the dark ... or something. She fell for it, or did she?
Included in the letter from Betty Ford was a note asking for a donation since it took a lot of time and effort to send out signed photographs.
Come again?

We took her picture, cut some lines on it, threw on our «Clean & Serene» t-shirts and
captured it on film.
Somehow Betty did not see the cleverness and would not use it to promote her clinic ... Bitch!

Years later i am still walking around with the monkey on my back. We get along, even if we have our up`s and down`s.
It`s a jungle out there!
VISIT BETTY FORD CLINIC


From us to you :: mixed and fixed while under the influence:

MONKEY ON MY BACK
Tracklist:
Dada Life: «Big Time» Linus Loves Mix
G Rizo: «Eye Wanna C U» Pulsinger Remix
Mash: «Somebody`s Property» Zones Mix
Zoo Brazil: «Mind Games»
Digitaria: «Teen Years» Zoo Brazil Remix
Terence Fixmer: «Far Away»
Total time: 00:29:41
Format: .m4a
08.03.2006


DOWNLOAD «MONKEY ON MY BACK»

Ingen kommentarer: