lørdag, april 15, 2006

Totally Fucking Gay



yes... it`s a band... go figure. The name of their album is «With Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemas?» (2005)

Now, i`ve had my fair share of hilarious grind core – you know, like Anal Cunt and their «Windchimes Are Gay», but this... it`s like a norwegian death metal vocalist got trapped in a tincan with two beat boxes and other kinky fischer price tools... you get the idea?

I don`t know much about this band, i have to admitt. But with songs like «Elton John Is Hot» and «An Orgy With The Village People» you can`t go wrong... But at the same time they will sure as hell not be booked to perform at any gay festival any time soon – and that`s a shame.

Although... In the lysrics for the song «Hetero Bashing» the get it all wrong; «I’ll admit I secretly wonder what it’s like to be straight / Sometimes I think about Cameron Diaz when I masturbate». Diaz? Afraid not sir!

Get a taste of some of the lyrical sharpness (?) of the record.
«Elton John Is Hot»
«Now I know why they call you the Rocket Man… Saturday Night is alright for fucking»

«A Celebration Of Our Manliness»

«Give me a condom for my pee pee / I don’t want it to smell like dookie / If I cum, is it salty and hot / I’m so glad you don’t have a twat»

«Jail Ain’t So Bad»

«Being locked up might be fun if your cellmate was Mike Tyson / Suck my cock and bite my ear / I’ll stick my finger in your rear»

«Girls Are Icky»
«When I hold a hand with hair on the knuckle / I can’t help it, my knees start to buckle / Hair on the big toe and hair on the back / These are the things that get me in the sack»

«Men In Uniform»
«Let me cum on your zits and they will go away /Just another reason to be gay / Men in uniform get me hard / Like rent a cops and crossing guards»

«An Orgy With The Village People»

«In my mouth, in my ass, and one in each hand / Don’t fuck with me, I’m with the band / Talented gay men with big cocks / I’m jerking off the Indian while I blow the cop»

«I Wanna Blow Justin Timberlake»
«I wanna blow Justin Timberlake / I am sure that his balls taste grea / I think that he waxes his chest / I hope that he waxes his taint / Smacking Justin’s ass with a plastic spatula»



Here you go go go. Enjoy Totally Fucking Gay «I Wanna Blow Justin Timberlake

Ingen kommentarer: